Monday, November 20, 2006

Party Animal - The Production Diaries

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hi all - my sincerest apologies for failing to keep updating all of you on the progress of my short film Party Animal (formerly titled The Party), but I've been so caught up in making the damn thing that I forgot to continue documenting the making-of story here as I'd originally planned to. As of right now, the scoop is I wrapped the shooting on Sunday and completed the editing today at approximately 8:30 p.m. I will screen this 3-minute-long version for my Media Production class tomorrow, but I plan to get to work on a more evenly-paced "director's cut" in the near future.

After something of a creative dry spell this year, it's really been great to be "back in the saddle again," making movies. I've had a chance to try a lot of new things and work with some terrific actors, and had a ball re-visiting the friendly, familiar territory of the tongue-in-cheek short horror film. Anyone who's interested in a copy of the DVD (which will contain both versions of the film), shoot me and email and I'll be sure to hook you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home